Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-29 Pirates (Snell) at Brewers (Gallardo) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 1-0]

crewcrazy
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JJ might need to sit out this weekend if we're facing some righties. Give Counsell some starts and let JJ get his head on straight. this 9th inning is going to be absolutely terrifying, no matter who is out there. Although it's slightly more frightening with Villy.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Fastball right down the middle (according to gameday) with 2 strikes. What are you looking for Corey?

Comon JJ break out here.

...darn hit it hard just at somebody.

I'm watching on MLB.TV - the second and third strikes to Corey were low. And JJ did smack the ball.

Can somebody explain to me why Villy is in right now? I don't get it.

Yeah, I don't get this either. Hoffman can't go 3 days in a row? I thought he was healthy now.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Can somebody explain to me why Villy is in right now? I don't get it.
Pretty much the only relief pitcher who didn't pitch yesterday besides Julio and you're not gonna put him in to close out a game. A bit of a dice roll, but you get a day of rest for an overworked bullpen if it works out.

Archived