Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-29 Pirates (Snell) at Brewers (Gallardo) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 1-0]

crewcrazy
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know that I agree with Yo going back out there, despite the HR I'm not sure it's the right decision. But just what is Ian Snell doing pitching into 120+ pitch count? Dusty managing the Pirates?

What a stunning change to the game though. I know it has been said already but yeah, Yo is a game changer all around.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I can't believe how many times Provus referred to Snell as Maholm, before he realized it.
I kept having to check the internet to see if they switched pitchers...

I can't believe Snell is still pitching, though... They must REALLY want this game...

How can you let Snell face Duffy with 3!!! left handed relievers with Snell at 122 pitches?
Agreed, between this and Maholm batting last night, Russell is a little insane.

And count me among those who believes that Yo won't come out for the 8th, especially now with the lead, that he was in as a PH Zambrano-style with a late tie.

Also: very frustrating that you need to be a premium member to see video highlights on MLB Gameday this year.

SeriesFinale wrote:

Also: very frustrating that you need to be a premium member to see video highlights on MLB Gameday this year.

No Kidding! No MLB I don't want to waste 20 dollars on something you gave me for free last year.

/end rant

He is running because the Brewers best chance to score there with 2 outs is a steal + hit, especially with 2 strikes it is very unlikey Braun will hit an extra base hit. Now Braun gets a new AB.

Braun is an extra base hit threat just because he is up. Now he gets another at bat but against a new pitcher. I just don't agree with running there.

Archived