Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-28 Pirates (Maholm) at Brewers (Bush) 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-5]

crewcrazy
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They never used to be there until like, 10 minutes ago. They seem to be in every 9-10 posts.
It seems like there's 3 ads per page. One on the top post, one in the middle, and one on the last post of the page. The middle one obviously moves around as posts get added.

I just got a sunflower seed that tasted like pesticide.

I'm reluctant to dive back in.

That's funny, because I had just opened a bag yesterday and they tasted fine. But when I went to go eat them today, they were awfully soft/chewy-like when I put them in my mouth (more than normal). The shells also turned green when I spit them out. Is this normal?

Sorry...off topic...anyway.....TREVOR TIME!!!

Just 10 minutes . . . just 10 minutes . . . just 10 minutes until I go homicidal for having to sit through that commercial over and over again. Ugh.

I agree it's annoying, but not nearly as annoying as the people who can't sing singing the Subway five dollar foot long commercial.

Archived