Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-28 Pirates (Maholm) at Brewers (Bush) 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-5]

crewcrazy
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh, that was really smart to let Maholm lead off the last inning, with 100 pitches already under his belt. Why do managers do these things?

I think in this case rluz, people were just having a little fun.

I wasn't trying to pick on one guy, there. It was an innocent remark. Just a general observation.

The home run inning has had two winners tonight. The first winner (on Bill's HR) is someone with a name matching one of our posters. The second guy (Art from Reedsburg) had only a $50 jackpot but had picked Rickie to go deep. $200 for each contestant. Nice.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Man, I went out to run an errand and come back to this....I expected much more to come back to a brawl having broken out.
Give it time. Why not tomorrow, to set an example for all of the schoolkids in attendance?
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Man, I went out to run an errand and come back to this....I expected much more to come back to a brawl having broken out.
Give it time. Why not tomorrow, to set an example for all of the schoolkids in attendance?

I think the Brewers should give away bats as well. Beat up a Pirate day at the ballpark.

Is booing when the pitcher checks the runner on first new, I don't remember noticing this until the last couple of seasons, and I don't like it.

I've always noticed it, home fans have always seemed to boo the away team when they try picking off the runner. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Is booing when the pitcher checks the runner on first new, I don't remember noticing this until the last couple of seasons, and I don't like it.

I get it when the pitcher throws over repeatedly and the runner is 2 steps off the base but yeah, I'm with you. It's part of the game. I don't understand booing it.

Well, it cancels out the passive aggressive retaliation http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif
Ah, keeping them guessing, eh?

Pirates will be up all night thinking "was that it?...or not....???"

Seriously Milwaukee Brewer fans, booing Nelson? Show some damn class, nobody is more pissed off than he is right now and I don't believe booing him will solve anything. That really angered me.

Archived