Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-28 Pirates (Maholm) at Brewers (Bush) 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-5]

crewcrazy
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know why gameday audio isn't there for the game? I can get other teams, but no the BrewCrew.

MLB.com support staff says that there are "technical issues" involving the 7:05/7:10 PM central games that are "preventing the links from going live." They hope to have them up soon.

Did anyone see Braun go into 2nd there? I could barely see him slide through on the Pirates feed but it looked like he went in hard with his feet high.
Looked to me like he was going VERY hard into 2nd with a foot up(also looked like he was arguing with the first baseman). I would have done the same.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

The more I watch the replay of Weeks throw the less I blame him. Sure he should have made the play but it's a very uncommon place to be throwing to 2nd from. Weeks has always struggled when he needs to rush his throws. I guess I'd rather he bounce it there than have it sail over JJ's head into left field advancing both runners another base. I'm going to try and be patient with Rickie this year and see if Willie Randolph can get him turned around.

Archived