Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-27 Pirates (Karstens) at Brewers (Looper) 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 10-5]

crewcrazy
Weeks hit a ball out of the stadium today during batting practice? Wow that's a shot.
Weeks bat speed is just unreal. When he squares the ball up he hits it as hard as anyone I have ever seen and gets a ton of backspin on the ball which makes it carry even farther.

I love seeing Macha get animated because most of the time he is so cool and calm. And he has every right to be fired up. Hit a bomb P!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My grandmammy coulda picked Braun off with that lead. The guys seem a little distracted tonight or something. Loop missing in the 1st, JJ in the 1st, now Braun with that. Probably still thinking about what he would like to do to pay Karstens back

I say when Looper gets over 100 pitches he drills someone or they bring in McClung for 1 pitch to put a heater in someones side

Why McClung? He's actually semi-decent. Use Julio. He has a good fastball.

I say when Looper gets over 100 pitches he drills someone or they bring in McClung for 1 pitch to put a heater in someones side

Why McClung? He's actually semi-decent. Use Julio. He has a good fastball.

Thats fine by me - he is useless for anything else. Although if Julio tried to hit someone he would probably throw a strike. I just figured Seth would be unavailable tonight after yesterday, but I bet he could come in and bust one in on someone and actually throw it where he wanted

Do we have anyone besides Gamel at Triple A we can call up for Nelson? He is burtal this year.

I was thinking the same thing. The kid does only have 13 AB's this season. Although I can't remember him looking good in any of them. I just checked and he has 6 K's in 13 AB's. Ugh!

Archived