Brewer Fanatic

May is Burrito Appreciation Month

homer
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I wanted to give you all a heads up that May is "Burrito Appreciation Month".

Why May? Why not.

Anyway, the goal is to eat as many burritos as possible and then reap the benefits of burrito fulfillment. I have a blog celebrating this holy month. As you can tell, 2008 was a weak year for burritos but 2009 looks promising.

For those of you saying to yourselves "I don't get it." I say "You've already thought too much....go eat a burrito."

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

My name is Sam, and I'm wondering if it is okay to begin celebrating Burrito Appreciation Month a few days early. As you know, its still April until Friday. I'm not sure I can go nine meals without a burrito!

My name is Sam, and I'm wondering if it is okay to begin celebrating Burrito Appreciation Month a few days early. As you know, its still April until Friday. I'm not sure I can go nine meals without a burrito!

Feel free.

and remember....an egg roll does not count as a Chinese burrito but a Ho Ho can be counted as a dessert burrito.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Feel free.

and remember....an egg roll does not count as a Chinese burrito but a Ho Ho can be counted as a dessert burrito.

Best news I've heard all day

I have Qdoba once/week on average. Simply amazing.

Heh, Menomonie had a Burrachos. When my friends and I heard it was going out of business. I had about 3-4 a week for about a month, and had one every day for the last week. 2 on the last day. Needless to say, I put on a few lbs and never felt better about myself. Burrito Loco in the cities is a tasty treat.

I had Qdoba tonight pretty descent...I like Chipolte better though I think.

I'm sure any place on National would blow away either chain, I wouldn't know though cuz I always get chimmies or tacos.

Quick moment of silence for El Chico's on North and Oakland. RIP.

I'm sure any place on National would blow away either chain, I wouldn't know though cuz I always get chimmies or tacos.

Probably, but as far as burritos able to be eaten with hands, they're quite good. Otherwise, I would say Karina's in Whitewater

There was this place in Madison, above the Black Bear Lounge, called Taco Grande (I think) that had a burrito called "The Belcher" - I miss those.

And El Charro , I miss that place. Started as a cart on State, then moved a few times and finally went away forever.

I went to El Norte here in Chicago for lunch. Good times, average burrito.

Archived