Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-26 Brewers (Parra) at Astros (Ortiz): 1:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-2]

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manny's a headcase. If he could stay poised in the face of a little adversity, he'd be the legit #2 or 3 pitcher so many expect him to be.
To be fair, he'd have gotten out of the inning with the lead intact if Rickie hadn't gotten the error

I, also, was a little surprised he didn't totally melt down after the long El Caballo RBI-single though

Manny's a headcase. If he could stay poised in the face of a little adversity, he'd be the legit #2 or 3 pitcher so many expect him to be.

That's my conclusion on extremely limited information as well. Not too much mental toughness.

Don't like removing Manny this early. There are many more runs to be scored. Worried about going to our pen and know that we can tag their pen for a few more this game, even if not this inning.

Macha doing a double switch?

Formerly Andersoc420

I guess you're probably right. On top of that, I guess the pen is somewhat rested considering they were barely worked on thursday and not at all on Friday. I would've left Hardy in and taken out Counsel. He's smoking the ball, just unlucky.
Formerly Andersoc420

Archived