Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-24 Brewers (Gallardo) at Astros (Paulino): 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-2]

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So after making Corey look absolutely silly on a slider, Paulino and Pudge decide to throw him an 0-2 fastball right down the middle. What horrible pitch calling. Why even bother with a fastball until you spike a couple sliders in the dirt hoping he chases?

Amazing how one pitch can change the course of a game. If they keep throwing Corey sliders, the Astros likely get out of the inning up 2-0. Instead they fall behind 4-2.
I thought the same thing.

Did Prince pull his foot on the weeks play?

Haha man Schroeder is a rube sometimes! The tavern of the the game was the Munich Bar and Taco in Hurley and he called it the Munch Bar and Taco and said how the bars so far this year have had unique names. He cracks me up!

Anyone have a pitch count on Yo??

No more 5 hole for JJ please. Who knows if it really has anything to do with it or not, but he seems to be sort of quirky about that and has looked SOOO much better since getting dropped to 6. And Cam looks great at 5 right now. He has really shortened up his stroke with 2 strikes and is swinging at really good pitches. Brewers batters are puttin on a clinic tonight and I likey!!

Archived