Brewer Fanatic

Wisconsin Timber Rattlers game at Miller Park Friday 4/24

BrewCrew25
I wanted to see if anyone is going to the game tomorrow night. I also have an extra ticket available. I would be willing to give it to someone if they'd be willing to get there early with me and try and get Brett Lawrie's auto for me. I'm going to try and get Ryan Sandberg, but if someone's available to go wait for Lawrie I'd be happy with giving you my extra ticket. Just e-mail me if you're interested (sopagd19@hotmail.com) Is anyone else going there for autos? What time are you getting there?

greg, he is with west tenn. i believe, or whatever their AA affiliate is...

I'll most likely be going after Josh Vitters...

however, I think it will be nuts for Lawrie and Dykstra, so I might just have to wait until they all come to Beloit, that wouldn't be a problem either, but Vitters will be the best prospect on the field friday night.

won't be long until he is the skipper of the cubs, less than three years i would think...a class act too, he signed every single day for everyone at the ballpark, and according to other midwest league graphers for other teams, he did the same...so after the cubs get swept in the playoffs again, i have to think that talk will come about that ryne should be in chicago.

we got vitters which is who i went for, i stayed over on the chiefs side to get flaherty i think, greg went over to the brewers side, lawrie and dykstra both signed, he got lawrie, but it was a mad house, and i didn't even try over there...tried for them down the line after stretching, but neither even looked....

No big deal though, because they will come to beloit.

The biggest autograph of the night for me though was Matt Erickson!!!

we got vitters which is who i went for, i stayed over on the chiefs side to get flaherty i think, greg went over to the brewers side, lawrie and dykstra both signed, he got lawrie, but it was a mad house, and i didn't even try over there...tried for them down the line after stretching, but neither even looked....

No big deal though, because they will come to beloit.

The biggest autograph of the night for me though was Matt Erickson!!!

Nice work on Vitters. Who is Matt Erickson?

Archived