Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-23 Brewers (Bush) at Phillies (Hamels): 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-1]

crewcrazy
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Raul Ibanez is Comcast's "Phillie of the Week". Whenever I see Ibanez, I can only think of two things:

http://i27.tinypic.com/28akex2.jpg

http://www.thefightins.com/wp-content/images_02_09/meechone/IbanezError.gif

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Yeah, are you joking me Brian Anderson...maybe he thinks he ruined the jinks by saying it once, then if he says it once every 10 seconds it somehow reverses his unforgiveable sin
I can't watch the hometown feed of this game on MLB.TV right now just because I can't stand how BA handles certain situations.

Curious what everyone thinks, Jimmy Rollins chances of making the HOF?
No chance, unless he pulls off a Jeter-like run and leads the Phillies to like three more World titles. His career line is .276/.332/.439...I don't see it happening.

Twitter

Every time Brian mentions something, Bill should elbow him in the ribs as hard as he can to knock the air out of him.

That or whoever's producing this game needs to cut his mic every time it sounds like he's going to say it.

Twitter

I was about to ask what awful thing BA had said....then I thought "ohhhh....". But you guys are silly, if you really think anything said in the booth, that is not even heard by the players is going to magically affect the game.

I'm not a fan of BA, but I'm glad he does not pretend to ridiculous superstitions like that.

I was about to ask what awful thing BA had said....then I thought "ohhhh....". But you guys are silly, if you really think anything said in the booth, that is not even heard by the players is going to magically affect the game.

I'm not a fan of BA, but I'm glad he does not pretend to ridiculous superstitions like that.

I tend to agree with you. I don't get why people get so worked up about something that really doesn't affect the game at all. There's no way by Brian mentioning something like this, that it miraculously makes Bush throw a meatball.

Archived