Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-23 Brewers (Bush) at Phillies (Hamels): 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-1]

crewcrazy
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This Philly crowd really goes crazy for every fly ball that is caught 20 feet from the warning track.
Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. They may even be worse than Cubs fans who go crazy on weakly hit fly balls to the shortstop...anything hit in the air, they think has a chance

Maybe it's because I'm a Cat-Scan tech and work at a hospital but it always baffles me how these teams that pay millions and millions of dollars for their players decide not to get an x-ray or an MRI on their star players. It would literally take an hour to run Hamels over to a hospital and get his X-ray taken and results. Braun's injury during the spring and they don't bother to get an MRI on him.

Geez Hardy, get the bricks out of your shoes.
It blows my mind how slow JJ is. I am quite certain Prince could beat him in a 60. TH even asked Hardy about his speed last year after I would ask about it weekly in their online chats. JJ said he was fast in high school and wasn't really sure what happened to his speed.

For those watching on tv, did it look like they pitched around Braun? I know he is hot but do you really want to load them up for Prince??
The first thing I thought about. Braun has killed them already this series. Fielder the lefty on deck. It looked like they were.

Archived