Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-23 Brewers (Bush) at Phillies (Hamels): 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-1]

crewcrazy
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phxMILWfan[/b]]Not the way you want to send Hamels to the showers. Hopefully he's ok. (Line drive by Prince off of Hamel's throwing arm) For those of you on Gameday
Thanks for thinking of us stuck away from the TV. But I can't even get Gameday to load today, and the ESPN Gamecast is stuck trying to run an advertisement I can't figure out how to bypass... at least CBSsports Gamecast is running. Is it just my computer, or is anyone else experiencing similar issues today?

As someone who has both FSN North and FSN Wisconsin. Telly was with Minnesota last year, and yes he was this bad.

Yeah, I really don't know what the Brewers were thinking when they hired him, but he's not good.

As someone who has both FSN North and FSN Wisconsin. Telly was with Minnesota last year, and yes he was this bad.

Yeah, I really don't know what the Brewers were thinking when they hired him, but he's not good.

Watching on Extra Innings I haven't seen very many Brewer's broadcasts, but I've thought he was pretty likable. I think 'sideline' reporting is kind of silly anyway, most of it is just filler. The info I get on these in game threads is better than 99% of sideline reports.
You may run like Mays...

Archived