Brewer Fanatic

Josh Hamilton Homecoming

I know this may not be the right place for this, but you guys in charge can move it wherever you want. Last nite ESPN aired a show called Homecoming with Rick Reilly, that was about Josh Hamilton and his amazing comeback story. What many of you may or may not know, is that Johnny Narron, who was a former Brewer coach here in WV and in Helena, is Josh's "point man" and his overseer during his days with the Reds and now the Rangers. Anyhow, this is a truly inspirational show from a number of aspects, and every young high school age kid should be forced to watch this. The show will re-air on May 1 at 8:00 on ESPN classic, and I would urge anyone and everyone to check it out. I spent lots of time with Johnny when he was here, and he and my then 4 yr old son struck up quite a friendship. He is an incredible man as well. Here is a link to the ESPN page on the show....and my apologies for not knowing what to do with this, but I thought everyone should be aware of it!

Archived