Brewer Fanatic

The History of Sega and how the N64 and Playstation could have never existed

adamb100

Was reading digg earlier today and saw this nice little gem:

http://retro.ign.com/articles/974/974695p1.html

Its a lengthy(11 pages) article on the history of Sega. It covers the founding right down to today. Most shocking is how they could have stopped the Nintendo 64 AND Playstation from ever existing. I suggest you read it if you're into video games, its extremely good. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I pull out my Saturn every summer for a week and play each of my 20 games once before putting it away for the year. Good memories.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I had a Dreamcast and it was great (other than the controllers being a bit clunky). That system seemed like it really got the shaft for no good reason.
My friend had one too. I think the reason the system died so quickly was because there were really very few games released not only at launch, but within the first year. Just not much of a selection.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

My friend had one too. I think the reason the system died so quickly was because there were really very few games released not only at launch, but within the first year. Just not much of a selection.
The NFL 2K series and NBA 2K series on the dreamcast were some of the best sports games. Only other sports game I have liked since are NFL 2k5 and the current MLB The Show.

Archived