Brewer Fanatic

Anyone bored and want to play with Photoshop?

bigjase

So I'm making a custom Mike Cameron bobblehead in the retro uniform, but I'm stuck on what to put on the base. I would like to have a photo of Cam on the base, but I want it to look somewhat like the base on this:

http://www.authenticsportscollectibles.com/store/product_thumb.php?img=images/PB-braun.jpg&w=160&h=261

The other idea I had was to use the Brewers Octoberfest logo from last year, but the colors don't really go with the throwback power blue that I have around the edge of the base. The image would need to be about 3 7/8 inches wide and 2 tall. If anybody feels like playing around trying to make something, I'd really appricate it. I'd do it myself, but I pretty much suck with photoshop/gimp.

That looks great! I wish I had talent like that! If you don't mind cleaning it up, I would really appreciate it. Obviously there isn't a rush, just whenever you have some spare time. I'm hoping to have the rest of it done by Friday, but the base image can be added anytime after it's done.

Got the logos on tonight. Unfortunately, I didn't get much time to work on it this week, but it should pretty much be finished tomorrow. Needs to be touched up around the hat logo.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d52/bigjase/cam002.jpg

Thank you so much! That looks great. If you could send it to me as a photoshop file, That would be great. My email is jweb_23 at hotmail.com. I'm working on a Bush one next, and then possibly a Branyan/Hall combo, so I can try to edit the one you made before I have to bother anyone again!

Archived