Brewer Fanatic

2008-04-19 Brewers (Suppan) at Mets (Figueroa): 12:10 PM CDT... Hart and Hardy dye their hair jet black [Brewers win, 4-2]

razzzorsharp
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian has just been awful announcing this year. Every fly ball is "deep" even if it ends up about 250 feet from home plate.
I was just going to post the same thing. I think he has done it at least once in every game. That ball actually went to the track and BA didnt say a word

I have this nagging wonder. Will the Brewers ever really put it all together? This current group. You know start scoring runs when loading the bases with less than two outs? Will someone hit .300? Will we see one of these guys carry a .400 OBP? Will one of our young pitchers win 18+ games?

I realize that not every prospect lives up to the billing. But will at least one or two truely break out and become a perennial star that carries the team on his back and makes everyone else better?

It would be nice if it happened soon.

Overcoming that kind of thing with Reyes has been hard for the Brewers so far this season. Maybe the fact they got out of it is a good sign. Or maybe it's just setting us up for an even more intolerable kick in the goodies.

Way to bail out your fielder, Soup.

Hart tends to have problems with some high fly balls during sunny day games it seems. He had a couple of those last season too if I remember correctly.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived