Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-18 Non-Brewers in-game thread: Cleveland hangs a 14 spot on the Yankees in 2nd inning!

Patrick425

Aramis Ramirez walks it off against the Cardinals with a 2-run HR in the 11th inning. Why am I not surprised? lol
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

It looks like ESPN's log of the Indians-Yankees game suffered from some kind of overload. This is all it says. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
 Cleveland - Top of 2nd SCORE  [b]Chien-Ming Wang pitching for New York CLE NYY[/b] M DeRosa struck out swinging. 14 2 [b]14 Runs, 13 Hits, 0 Errors[/b] 

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

The Yankees keep this up and Nick Swisher may get regular time on the hill.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

The Yankees keep this up and Nick Swisher may get regular time on the hill.
They could trade Wang for Suppan. Suppan only has a 12 ERA Wang has a 30+ ERA. I thought the Yankees were suppose to have the best pitching staff ever?

Archived