Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-18 Brewers (Gallardo) at Mets (Santana): 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 1-0]

razzzorsharp

Nice semi-symmetry to end the game. should have had an out at second in the first, dead at second to end it.

These are the 2008 Packers so far. Not good enough to get away from teams, fragile and unfortunate enough to give it away in the end.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is a tough one to get upset about...it was a well pitched game on both sides, and a 1-0 loss isn't like a blowout or anything. Still, you have to think this team is going to string together a win or two soon...they really need to start kicking things into gear, pronto.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

The Brewers could play themselves out of any realistic shot at the playoffs before May even rolls around. That could make for a veryyy long summer.

3-8 with Soup goin' tomorrow. Yeesh.

Vs. Nelson Figueroa, so it's not like the pitching match up heavily favors any team.

This is a tough one to get upset about...it was a well pitched game on both sides, and a 1-0 loss isn't like a blowout or anything.

It's just annoying to lose to a team that doesn't even get an earned run. I'd rather it just be on a two run shot, or something.

After today's loss I'm starting to feel a bit uneasy for the first time of the year. We start the year hitting pretty well but can't get any decent pitching and now that the SP'ers have strung together a couple of good outings we can't hit. Really frustrating. Suppan be damned, we have to beat Nelson Figueroraarar tomorrow.

It's just annoying to lose to a team that doesn't even get an earned run. I'd rather it just be on a two run shot, or something.

The run was actually earned, not that I think that makes you feel any better! The error didn't ultimately lead to the run so the official scorer called it earned.

The run was actually earned, not that I think that makes you feel any better! The error didn't ultimately lead to the run so the official scorer called it earned.

Officially, sure, I understand the logic. Unofficially, though, you could tell that the error messed up the inning for Villy and that his focus wobbled.

Water under the bridge at this point, though....

Archived