Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-18 Brewers (Gallardo) at Mets (Santana): 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 1-0]

razzzorsharp
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That ball Weeks dropped was about as routine as it gets. Just a horrible time to make an error like that.

Villa needs to get through this inning with only one scoring.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Okay Rickie, nice play there to get out of the inning.

We have 9-1-2 against Putz and 3-4-5 against K-Rod, we can still do this. Gotta keep the positive thinking going!

.. and there is a one pitch out, lol.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Weeks error didn't lead to the run for what it is worth. They would have scored even if he makes the play.

Not at all. Runner got 3rd on the error, when he would have been held at 2nd.

And then Reyes gets a single on the line drive with the runner maybe advancing, castillo hits a single and the run scores from 2nd or 3rd.

Archived