Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Fan Legends

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe this fan was already mentioned. During rallies, when the "more cowbell" sketch comes on, there is always one man, banging his empty beer bottles together. He's shown on the jumbo tron basically every game I go to (rally or not). I apologize if that's the Doorman. I know it's not the Maniac, and pretty sure it's not Brewer Bob.
I know which guy you mean, and he's none of the previously mentioned. After seeing him a few times, I figured he was a Brewers employee of some sort.
im pretty sure that they just show that clip every time they have one of those rally things.

No, I think those videos were live last year. This year they don't show him anymore - they cut to a nerdy looking guy in the club section. I saw the bearded guy at a game on May 2 - he was in the right field SRO on field level. Wonder why he lost his camera time.....

Archived