Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-15 Reds (Owings) at Brewers (Looper): 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-3]

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bill Hall with a hit off a righty?!? Rickie Weeks with a hr to RC?!?

If we lose this game I don't think will win another game this year.

And Kendall to boot. That's about as funky an inning as we've had so far.

Ugh, Uecker's initial enthusiasm in the call made it sound like Billy hit it to Bernie's Slide.

Everyone seemed to think so, Hall watched it for a second and the camera shot was giving that impression too, along with the TV announcers.

Nice to see a big inning for the offense.

And Kendall to boot. That's about as funky an inning as we've had so far.

Haha. How the hell did I forget that? That might be the biggest oddity out of all of them.

Yeah, I didn't think Counsell could continue to carry the whole team all year.

That inning was sorely needed. Just have to put this game away and go on the road with some momentum.

Hall's hit was really close, I wish the camera work would have been better at the catch point, looked almost as if after the catch it could have bounced over the wall but it didn't. At least it wasn't caught.

I was at the game tonight. Looper looked really good though he looked like he just wore out as the game got late. The defense looked really good tonight, Fielder even made a couple nice plays. We had to leave to put my daughter to bed and it was 3-3, by the time we reached the car it was 8-3, I guess I'm just bad luck!

Archived