Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-14 Reds (Arroyo) at Brewers (Parra) 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose 6-1]

crewcrazy
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was flat out ugly. Anyone else think the body language from Braun was not good? He looks like he's so frustrated before he even gets a pitch. I worry about that oblique. I sure hope he gets healthy...I might even sit him tomorrow. Get him a couple days of rest.

I didn't worry when Cain blew them away...he looked awesome. Arroyo looked very hittable tonight.

At least Parra was able to get through 6 despite struggling. DiFelice had another solid outing...but Big Red looked bad and CV was horrendous.

This is a team that probably needed many things to go their way in order to have a shot at the playoffs. Digging themselves in a deep hole early is really not good, because they probably don't have the talent to recover. The pitching staff just looks bad right now. Oh well.

On the bright side, I just realized that tomorrow night is another WMLW game, which almost guarantees they will win. Maybe not being able to see the game isn't the worst thing right now. Brewers v.2009 are quickly becoming detrimental to my health

Archived