Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-14 Reds (Arroyo) at Brewers (Parra) 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose 6-1]

crewcrazy
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sadly I think that is the hardest hit ball I've seen from Braun this season.
It's seems like eons ago that he had a couple hits in the first game and a couple doubles in the second game. Since then, 2-for-22.

kind of sad to see some fans booing Laynce Nix. Yeah, he's a former Brewer. But just barely. Kind of classless if you ask me.

Still only down two, but Cordero likely in will make it tough.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Jeebus. I was going to say that at least the first bad hop didn't nail him in the head.

It's official. The only explanation for the past 6 months in Wisconsin sports is that the Brewers made a deal with the devil at about the smae time they fired Ned Yost.

somebody predicted that Prince would get to hit a meaningless homer in the ninth of a 7-1 game. This is his chance, although it's only 6-1.

Go Brewers!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I'm not overly concerned about Braun yet. He looks like a hitter who's timing is a bit off...like he didn't have enough ABs in spring training. He had hits on off-speed stuff away in San Fran, when you don't need the bat speed. Since then, teams are coming in and he can't get the head out.

Villanueva is tough to figure out. Looked stellar in his 1st two outings, not so much in the last two. I'm trying to remind myself, if this bad stretch was in July, it wouldn't seem so dire.

Archived