Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-14 Reds (Arroyo) at Brewers (Parra) 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose 6-1]

crewcrazy
I don't care what anyone says - Hall has been magnificent at 3rd so far this year. You can definitely tell the dropped weight is helping him in the field. Sweet turn by Counsell too

I'm flipping channels between the Crew and Deadliest Catch. My comment is: Let's give Billy some soak time and we'll see what we have in June.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it really does feel like they are cursed. Every night they do just enough to lose but are in every game the entire night and just can't catch a break.

That last Cubs game says it all, their starting RF gets hurt and the backup pulls back a grand slam that the other guy would have never caught and we lose. Even something that should be positive costs us in the long run.

Community Moderator

I can't believe that we are this much worse than last season. There is no way this continues.

I feel bad if the bad pitching continues, since Bill Castro is likely to take the blame.

I am slightly frustrated, yet I'm not angry, or upset, or even panicking. I am not sure what is wrong with me http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif.

It is looking like a BB-RBI, Series.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived