Brewer Fanatic

Ryan Braun was on Jim Rome is Burning today 4/14/09 (reaction starts at reply #6)

Ahhh yes because it is such a terrible thing to do an interview on the most popular sports radio talk show around the country. What possible bad outcome could come of Ryan Braun making appearances on his radio show or on his television program?

SZBrewerFan wrote: What possible bad outcome could come of Ryan Braun making appearances on his radio show or on his television program?

You would have to listen to said donkey while you wait for Braun's segment. Isn't that bad enough? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I'll be shocked if anything interesting or informative comes out of this interview. Rome usually either praises his guests to an embarrassing degree or trashes people who don't come on. The big question will be whether the Brewers can compete for a playoff spot and he will say yes. Any question about his health will be that he is fine. Toss in some fluff about his clothing line.

Whoever listens be sure and post anything interesting or informative. I'll gladly eat crow.

Formerly AKA Pete

He wouldn't have inked a long term deal in Milwaukee if it was a major concern. If he does what we hope he does then it's doubtful we'll be able to afford him at the end of his contract anyway. Sad but true.

There are 81 games in Milwaukee, which means he only needs to be here for a maximum of 100 out of the year. The other 100 days he's on the road with the team, plus the time spent in ST. Let alone he can't really "enjoy" the big city playing 2/3 of the game at night. I don't know how much of a factor that is.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

This is really a non-issue. Rome asked a leading question, and Braun did his best to answer it cleanly. He didn't disparage Milwaukee in the slightest. He basically agreed with Rome that he's a "big city" type of guy and said, who knows what will happen in the future. I felt it was an honest answer.

Archived