Brewer Fanatic

2 Free Brewers Tickets to Tomorrow's Game 4/14

Ok, the tickets are back to being available. I apologize, My friend just reminded me that we have to use the free ticket from the final game last year by Wednesday or the 27th, so we are going to use our voucher for Wednesday's game now. They are back up for grabs.

Ok, the tickets are back to being available. I apologize, My friend just reminded me that we have to use the free ticket from the final game last year by Wednesday or the 27th, so we are going to use our voucher for Wednesday's game now. They are back up for grabs.
I totally forgot about the free ticket deal from last year. Thanks OOOverbay, can you tell me anymore about how that worked? I forgot where I put the actualy handout things, but if I recall correctly all you had to do was show your ticket stub from the last game correct? Any one have any more info on that, and possibly the actual date of the tickets you need so I can search through last years.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Archived