Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-13 Reds (Volquez) at Brewers (Gallardo) 7:05PM CDT [Brewers Lose 7-6]

adamb100
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People can hate on Rickie Weeks all they want, I still don't get the amount of venom, tho. But even the staunchest haters have got agree that is one tough dude.

He is up there with Mike Matheny in my book, now.

A six run inning after two out, after last nights debacle, is about as bad as it could get this early in the season. If this team doesn't come back and win this game, I see big time trouble brewing with fans. Walks with a 4 run lead is unnerving. I can't take much more.

I suppose that is what Cubs fans refer to as the "fake rally."

It is typical for a Brewers-Reds game, though. I get the feeling this game will end 10-9 in someone's favor.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Man, what a frustrating start to the year

5-1 lead that vanishes after Yo gives up six runs with two outs and nobody on. Now we load the bases with nobody out and Hart/Braun/Prince up and score nothing.

I know it's early in the year, but the way we are losing these games is more frustrating than the actual losing of the games.

Can't buy a break. Just seems nothing is going right early into this season.
Only that Hart rocket seemed to be the fates, Prince and Braun have been lackluster the last few days.

Disappointing that the heart of our order couldn't bring one lousy run home with no outs and bases loaded.

Between that and Yo's meltdown, this has been a maddening game (heck, a maddening 24 hours with the Brew Crew).

I know it's early in the year, but the way we are losing these games is more frustrating than the actual losing of the games.

Probably a sign of a good team. A genuinely bad team like the Astros just gets pounded every day, Brewers take some goofy weird crap to earn a loss.

Bases loaded no outs and dejay vu no runs seems to be agin a carry over effect from last year. This is only the start of week two but the Brewers

don"t look like a playoff caliber team. I just got sick again watching this game almost as bad as last night game. Pitching wins baseball games and right now we don"t have it.

This is seriously making me sick. My biggest concern right now is Braun. They guy lives for thriving during big opportunities and he has had several all ready this year. And has pretty much done nothing. He just does not look right. He's been getting belt high fastballs blown right by him so far. Getting nothing when we had the bases loaded and no outs is almost as frustrating as walking/HBP'ing runs in...almost

Archived