Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-13 Reds (Volquez) at Brewers (Gallardo) 7:05PM CDT [Brewers Lose 7-6]

adamb100
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I purposely came on to comment about this. This is one of the worst and longest interviews I think I've ever heard... And it's finally over. That was pretty funny how uncomfortable they all were up there.

Yeah it was funny and it was distracting me from how badly this inning was going...

I know it's one week in... I'm not going to overreact... This team better get it figured out quick though. I think Mark A was really counting on walk up sales this year and no one is going to be fighting for tickets to see this garbage.

holy smoke. I saw that it was 5-1 while I was watching the Mets and Padres (while cursing the Bucks game being on), by the time I got a glass of water and fired up the internet it was 7-5 Reds. Unbelievable.

That's what happens when a pitcher nibbles around the corners with guys like Taveras and Dickerson which eventually lead to walks and created that disaster. I'd lob the ball down the middle before taking any chance to walk slap hitters.

What the hell is going on with this team?

It's April and a lot of pitchers have problems throwing strikes in April.

Last year as an example 107 more BBs were issued in the NL in April than in May and the lowest K/BB ratio of any month was April.

Before that Reds half-nning I thought to myself: " I hope this doesn't turn into one of those typical Brewer/Red games" Guess it will. The only good thing is that Billy Hall is in the game and Javier Valentin isn't/

What the hell is going on with this team?

It's April and a lot of pitchers have problems throwing strikes in April.

Last year as an example 107 more BBs were issued in the NL in April than in May and the lowest K/BB ratio of any month was April.

Too bad all those pitchers are playing for the Brewers.

I couldn't resist.

Archived