Brewer Fanatic

Discounted Food at Miller Park?

HOF4canrake

I remember reading about a couple of things at Miller Park in regards to reduced prices on food and drinks. Just wondering if anyone knows where to locate the stands that sell these...

$1 hot dogs and sodas OR

A combo of hot dog, peanuts and a soda for $3.

Any help locating these deals would be greatly appreciated.

According to this: http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mil/ballpark/ballpark_guide.jsp

it's near section 425. I think I remember reading that it's only open on weekday, non-marquee gamedays, but I could be wrong.

Don't forget about the designated driver program as well - bring your parking stub to the booth behind home plate on the field level and get a coupon for a free regular soda, which are now much larger (and cost $4.25 normally) this year.

Thanks for the info RM. I never knew about that so it will come in handy at the game tonight! Woohoo, $1 hot dogs, soda, popcorn, ice cream, cookies, and slushies! If I say I forgot my parking stub in my car, can I still get my free soda? ;-)

If I say I forgot my parking stub in my car, can I still get my free soda? ;-)
I wouldn't count on getting the soda coupon without the parking stub. If you pay cash upon entering, there's a stub on the receipt you get to detach and bring in. We bought general parking passes in advance and simply bring in the whole of the stub we get from the parking lot guys.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I discovered the slushes at the kiddie food stand behind 422-ish last night and feel that for $1.75, those will be nice over some of the hotter summer days.

Don't forget that you can bring in sealed 20oz sodas/waters/juices with no problem. Considering how many games I go to, this is nice because it allows me to bring whatever flavor I want - sometimes a girl can only have so much diet pepsi.

Also, I want to be the designated driver coupon lady when I grow up. She's great. My boyfriend finds her hair fascinating and calls her "the poodle lady." I yell at him for this.

I see them turn people away all the time. No parking ticket means no free soda. They make no exceptions to keep people from cheating the system.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

two or three seasons ago i got a dollar dog on opening day, then on the next home stand, hot dogs were at 2 bucks. I asked a kid why they changed it, and he kinda snapped on me like "if you dont like it, i'll get the manager" I have a feeling he was answering that question a lot.

I just thought it was silly to start the season at one price, then raise it only a few days later.

I always go for the kiddie ice cream during the summer.

Archived