Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-12 Cubs (Dempster) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers Lose 8-5]

thablingster
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, true...I thought it was a no-doubter at first by the angle, wayyy up in the Dew Deck, but Miller's voice made me think otherwise.

I'm in the exact same boat. When he hit it I jumped out of my chair and yelled at my tv screen at the shot showing the Dew Deck...and then it seemed to take forever and I said to my fiance "is that not going to go?" And Miller did not sound so sure.

Best thing Julio will do all year right there

You rewound it? ESPN will only show it another 20 times (no blue) this telecast alone.
In this case it's kind of masochistic but I like to see it "as it happens" and not in slow motion.
You're telling me you don't want to see it accompanied by Morgan and Phillips discussing crampons?

Anyway, good to see McGehee get his first of the year at the least. A pretty milquetoast inning there, Duffy hasn't done anything tonight outside watching Soriano's leadoff homer. Well, I guess he had that one pretty decent catch.

I wouldn't mind a 6-4 loss half so much if we didn't walk in 4 of the other team's runs. At least we didn't walk the pitcher.

Holy crap is this pen going to be tough to watch this year with Julio and McClung throwing the ball all over the place.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived