Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-12 Cubs (Dempster) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers Lose 8-5]

thablingster
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what the record for runs walked in, in one inning, You would think that 4 would be up there.

As to the strike zone, when your last 20 pitches or so were no where close you arent going to get the benefit of the doubt.

We all know why Suppan is still starting, and we all know why he is still on our team....but really, isn't it time DM swallows his pride, and MA eats the payroll? Not only is there no spot on the Brewers for Suppan, there is no spot in MLB for a pitcher who has no stuff AND no command. That combination cannot be successful.

As the thread in the Major League Forum askes...how long is Suppan going to last? He is 100% terrible right now and it is killing this pitching staff...
@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

As the thread in the Major League Forum askes...how long is Suppan going to last? He is 100% terrible right now and it is killing this pitching staff...

Well if he pitches like today he won't last that long in my opinion. If he pitches like he did against the Giants he'll get at least a month more of starts.

This is a miserable viewing experience: not just watching Suppan and Julio revisit the act I had to sit through at AT&T Park earlier this week, but all the crowd shots make it look like it's 75% Cubs' fans at MP. Annoying.

On the other hand, Joe Morgan and Steve Phillips haven't driven me up a wall yet.

Anyway, as far as the game goes, I can't say I'm happy that Macha left Soup in two batters too long and then let Julio bat there.

2 more hits from Rickie already tonight! I have vowed to myself to try to be as positive as possible for the rest of the night. I love this team so much that an embarrassment like this has been so far makes me wish I could just go off on an incentive laden tirade right now. Instead I am going to try to be sunshine. Currently, Rickie and Craig are making it easy. Now we need Braun to be Braun and not a shell of himself

Archived