Brewer Fanatic

Rickey Henderson RC for sale. $50.00 In super nice shape.

brewerjamie15

1980 Topps Rickey Henderson Rookie Card for sale. I have to come up with some funds for stuff, I'm not a card collector, this can get outta here. I have not had the card graded, but it came from a card shop and has never been out of the top loader since. I've had it for about 8 years I think.

I'm asking for $50.00. It's worth more, but too bad for me. Good for you.

Respond here. For Brewerfan members only, not listed on ebay or anything. I will fully guaranty your satisfaction.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

And even then depending on what company did the grading, you can still find one for less than 50 bucks that's been graded "gem mint 10." Generally the only way it'd be worth any real money is if PSA graded it and it was a 9 or above. There are probably exceptions. Do a search by "completed listings" on eBay to get an idea.

Ok- fifty bones was too high from what I see. I should have looked on ebay first. I'll give it up for ten bucks. KCBrewerfan gets first dibs. I don't have a scan though. I can throw in a Randy Johnson rc (Topps) but I'd want to get $20 for the two. I'm going to put the funds to Brewerfan.net so you get a couple nice cards and help out the site at the same time.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived