Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-11 Cubs (Zambrano) at Brewers (Bush): 6:05PM CDT [Brewers Lose 6-5]

adamb100
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone watching this on wmlw, did they forget to cut out to commercial or was that just me?
Yeah, they definitely forgot to go to commercial.

Awful defense by Braun, have to keep the running at first. Only do that slide if you're sure you can get it.

Until the players decide to stop playing stupid baseball, we're going to give runs away and lose games.

It's not even a matter of guys making dumb physical errors. Overthrows and drops and bobbles happen to even the best defensive players. Instead, they're ignoring basic fundamentals that they're taught when they're ten years old. Drives me nuts.

Luckily, this staff has 157 games to get them going the right way. With Macha's history of his teams being better in the fall than they are in the spring, I'm not worried very much. Just aggravated when I see a guy take his eye off a simple throw from the outfield.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Zambrano with a 'quality start'.

4 IP, 4 singles, 2 doubles, HR, 2 BB and we score 3 runs off him and then choke for 2 innings. If we lose this it is going to be the lack of the big hit that does it.

Archived