Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-11 Cubs (Zambrano) at Brewers (Bush): 6:05PM CDT [Brewers Lose 6-5]

adamb100
Like 2007 and 2008?

3.95 and 3.91 ERA with good defensive teams behind him. FIPs of 4.58 and 4.23. xFIPs of 4.65 and 4.68. If you want to get technical his peripherals haven't been ace level since 2005, he just had a bit of luck in 2006 so his ERA stayed lower than it should have.

So top 30 in value 5 out of 6 years means he's not a #1? Ok, but I disagree. Top 30 starter, to me, means you are a #1. 2008 was the only year he missed and he was 40th. We'll see what happens from here on out, but that's not enough for me to denounce him yet.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha for those not watching, did you mean to say jiggle or juggle? Not that I'd want to see either.

After his ground out there was a tight shot of Hill's chest as he jogged all the way to the dugout

Whew, I feel lucky to have missed that.

Weeks really looks on his game this year. I'm wondering if he realizes how many people are saying that it's put up or shut up time for him, but despite the average, he seems locked in on the ball and is only a couple balls landing from being a very nice top of the order hitter.

Weeks really looks on his game this year. I'm wondering if he realizes how many people are saying that it's put up or shut up time for him, but despite the average, he seems locked in on the ball and is only a couple balls landing from being a very nice top of the order hitter.

If his two lasers to right in SF had fallen he would be batting .333

Archived