Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-11 Cubs (Zambrano) at Brewers (Bush): 6:05PM CDT [Brewers Lose 6-5]

adamb100
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For anyone really desperate for video, you can see the Brewers/Cubs as one of 8 games of the MLB Game Mix (720-1 on DirecTV). It's blacked out in terms of the big picture but can still see it as part of the mix.

holy cow! The MLB audio is actually in sync with the video on the television! Did they fix this finally? If so, hooray! No more pausing the tivo until the Uecker catches up some 20-30 seconds later than real time!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I you can watch the game on MLB.tv under the 'WGN' link.....

I am watching it right now, not blacked out... then again I am in Alaska and I dont know if that matters http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

You should be able to watch all the games in Alaska.

CC Appears to be off at this moment.

Their phone lines were busy, so I was about to email a complaint, when the game came back without it http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Would have liked to score there but I will take a 27 pitch 1st inning. JJ is really struggling although he has had a couple screamers right at people. The walk by Hart was a positive development, Uecker made it sound like Hart could have scored but Fischer held him up.

Bradley made a pretty poor throw back into the infield so Hart probably could have scored, but had already been held up by that time.

I see Dave Bush is back to a regular groomed beard instead of the beastly beard he was growing, lol.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

That was a pretty big lapse in judgement by someone there. Either by Fischer for not sending Hart, or by Corey for not getting on his horse upon contact. From what I could gather it was Fischer's fault. And it's good to see Macha dressing him down a little for it.

When would Hart not score from 1st on a double especially with 2 outs?

He would have scored. One of the fastest players on the team with your coldest hitter comng up and 2 outs, that is an automatic green light. Hart should have just ran through it. Especially with the missed cut off man

That has to be one of the most stunning "holds" I've ever seen. What could possibly be going through Fischer's head to make him hold Hart in that situation? Did he lose track of the number of outs, who the runner was, or who was on deck? A 12 year old kid coaching third would know you have to send Hart in that situation.

Archived