Brewer Fanatic

Scoring Error?

No out was recorded, no error was charged, and every player reached base safely. How can it be a fielder's choice?

You don't have to record an out to have a fielders choice, you just have to try to get an out at another base and the scorer has to decide you would have been out had they gone for your base.

No out was recorded, no error was charged, and every player reached base safely. How can it be a fielder's choice?

You don't have to record an out to have a fielders choice, you just have to try to get an out at another base and the scorer has to decide you would have been out had they gone for your base.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. Now time to go continue enjoying the win!!

What bugs me about it is that even on the brewers.com recap it lists the play as Weeks scoring on Braun's RBI groundout. I understand RBI fielder's choice would be confusing to some, but to label it incorrectly just bothers me for some reason.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Archived