Brewer Fanatic

80s Brewers Memorabilia for sale/trade

jnatro

I've got some Brewers memorabilia from the 1980's for trade or sale. You can view some photos in my photo bucket here: http://s296.photobucket.c...o/Brewers%20Memorabilia/

I had some trouble uploading photos to this site, so sorry to make you click on the link. Please look at photos from link and see descriptions below. Thanks.

Descriptions:

1)1988 Yearbook - has Molitor hologram on the cover, shows some use on front cover with something that looks like pencil that was rubbed on probably from being in a pile.

2) 1984 Brochure - 3 photos available. Is a sportrait of the tailgaiting at Miller Park on front cover and inside has sportraits of the entire team (Caldwell, Fingers, Moose, Ladd, McClure, Sutton, Vukovich, Bill Schroeder, Simmons, Coop, Gantner, Molitor, Yount, Ogilvie, HOF Frank Robinson who was a coach, and more). Its about an 8x10, shows some use on inside cover.

3) Topps Card book - shows photos of all Brewers Topps cards to a certain point in the 80s, in original wrapping.

4) Cecil Cooper handout/photo - depicted in Coop 1 and Coop 2 in photo bucket. Has 5 photos of Cooper and Brewers 1981 on front. The backside talks about group outings and has a photo of County Stadium. The inside has season ticket info and sportraits of Molitor, Cooper, Ogilvie, Gorman, Sixto, Caldwell, Moose, Larry Sorensen, Charlie Moore, Yount, and the Manager Buck.

5) 1983 Program w/Cooper on cover. Slight tear in upper left corner. Has individual player photos and a young photo of Selig in it.

6) 1983 Team Calendar - celebrates winning the AL Pennent. Mint condition. Has great photos of Molitor, Yount, Vuke, and more! Photos can be seen in photo bucket titled "84 Calendar 1-7).

7) 1970 Original Milwaukee Brewers card sheet - has cards of John Morris, barrelman, Bob Bolin, Ted Kubiak, Ted Savage, John O'Donoghue - good/fair condition 8) 1970 Original Milwaukee Brewers card sheet #2 - has cards Dave Bristol the Manager, Greg Goosen, Tommy Harper, Bob Locker, and Phil Roof. Good condition.

Looking for other memorabilia in a trade or cash offer. Can also email my snapfish album with these photos.

Archived