Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Highlights to Music

Jarjohm

Hey guys,

I put together a Brewer highlight mix from the 2005 season and posted a link to it on this board back when I finished it in early 2006 and it was really well received. So, I thought I'd mention that I put together some mixes for the 2007 and 2008 seasons too and, if you're interested, you can listen to or download all three over at this post on RightFieldBleachers.com.

I'm self taught on the audio editing and everything so they're definitely not perfect, but we've had a lot of fun with them tailgating over the years.

Enjoy. Let me know what you think. And hopefully you have enough time to get them on your iPods or on CD before hitting the Miller Park parking lot for Opening Day!

I seem to remember your 2005 version (actually I think you made 3 different versions--they're on my computer somewhere.) It was pretty good. The only thing was that in each version you used the same 3 songs ("Green Onions" comes to mind, or whatever that song is called.) and the same highlights in the same order in each version. It was just small subtle differences.

I'll check your new ones out this weekend. Thanks for doing it, though. Even though I haven't listened to it yet.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I can't listen until I get home, but I'm looking forward to it. Your 2005 highlights got a lot of listens from me that off-season. Thanks for sharing!

Edit: I've got them all now. I'll be doing yard work to the glorious replays from three of the last four seasons. Really a great job.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Only got to listen to it through about the 20 minute mark. Great collection of highlights. However, I'm a little bit older and the music...well, let's just say I'm not a huge fan of it. Would love to hear it with maybe some Who - Baba O'Reily or Zeppelin - Kashmir

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Zeppelin is one of my favorite bands of all-time and I have a lot of The Who too. I don't really listen to much hip hop stuff, but that style works well for the highlights both in terms of the mood it sets and with what I can use. It's easier to find instrumental versions of hip-hop songs (which I need for the verses) because a lot of artists make them available for sampling and stuff like that. There isn't much out there in terms of instrumental versions of rock songs, at least that I can find. Plus many of those songs were played at Miller Park last season as at-bat songs or before the team came out on the field. There's a connection to the team.

They don't appear to be there anymore. I get a message that says "Sorry, this account has exceeded its data transfer limit." Any help?

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived