Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-08 Brewers (Gallardo) at Giants (Johnson): 9:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2]

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love Ryan Braun so much, kid is a superstar.

I know its only 2 games, but I really want Hardy to be batting 2nd and Hart to be batting 5th

I agree. Hardy needs to see fastballs and Hart is hopeless at the plate no matter what they throw, he has to just hope he guesses right to have any success. Hart is just terrible as a #2 hitter because his approach at the plate is one of the worst in baseball.

Ok I watched the highlight of Yo's homer on Gameday beacause I like to hear other announcers reaction.

After Yo hit it the announcer said.. "Yovani Gallardo couldnt pick a better time to hit his first home run of the year?"

HUH!?! His 2nd at bat of the year... good timing by Yo.

bill hall was nearly into his home run trot on that ball 20 feet from the track
I was thinking that, too, but now I'm thinking that he simply knew it was nothing more than a flyout, so he didn't start sprinting to first.

That stinks - Kendall laced that ball and he gets flat robbed
agreed, that will be one the hardest hit balls by kendall all year.
Haha - I don't know man, he did hit 3 bombs in ST. Sveum apparently ironed him out so he drives the ball better. At least thats what I read...

That stinks - Kendall laced that ball and he gets flat robbed
agreed, that will be one the hardest hit balls by kendall all year.
Haha - I don't know man, he did hit 3 bombs in ST. Sveum apparently ironed him out so he drives the ball better. At least thats what I read...

I know when i saw the 3 ST hrs, i had to do a triple take. Partly in jest, but he really did smoke that shot.

Archived