Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-08 Brewers (Gallardo) at Giants (Johnson): 9:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2]

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone that is following along on Gameday have Yo's pitch count though 4?
Yo is at 64.

Johnson is over 80 right now. Glad to see his pitch count getting up there. He may only have one more inning in him.

Molina: I'm going to have the Unit go so high up the ladder on this pitcher that I'm going to stand up. Yeah, we're going to blow him away.

Unit: This is going to be fun. He ain't catching up to the high heat.

Yo: And...thank you.

Molina: Oh, boy.

Unit: Oh, boy.

Here's my thought process:

Bill Hall - I smell a four-pitch K.

A double! Alright!

Well, it doesn't matter because Kendall's about to ground out weakly to the shortstop after looking at a meatball of a first-pitch fastball.

Hey, they're walking him to get to Gallardo. Good call - he's twice the hitter Kendall is.

In play, run(s) - man, I hope he went yard.

Woo-hoo!

Regarding the boxscore on FSN:

Are anybody else's eyes drawn to the 3 white-on-black digits of the box score rather than the highlighted black-on-silver/white digits which give the score? A minor gripe, but I guess I'm used to the standard r/h/e box so I'm subconciously drwon to the three number grouping.

It is great to see Braun looking good early. After the injury questions with him I was a little anxious but he seems to be hitting pretty well. I hope Hart and hardy can follow suit and get hot as well.

Archived