Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-08 Brewers (Gallardo) at Giants (Johnson): 9:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2]

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
man, why the heck does the 8 hole get something to hit. sheesh, another cheap giants run. I guess its one of those series

Yeah, I just assumed they would give him the IBB. Guess I assumed wrong. Doesn't seem to make sense to pitch to the 8th hitter when the Unit is up next.

And that was SO an error on Hall.

My post on saying Hall should just make sure he gets an out on the ball Rowand hit was hidden why? If that doesn't go in an in-game thread I don't know what does. I was talking about a player trying to do to much and going after a DP that realistically he probably had no chance of turning

My post on saying Hall should just make sure he gets an out on the ball Rowand hit was hidden why?

It didn't say that. All it said was "Just get an out there!" That could apply to any AB of the game. A post like that is really more suited to the chat room.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

It'd be nice for people to be able to come back a couple of hours later or the next morning and be able to get something out of the thread. If something hasn't been mentioned before, it makes some sense to give it some context.

If you're commenting on a message a couple of posts above--and adding something it didn't already offer--then you shouldn't have to be as explicative.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

It'd be nice for people to be able to come back a couple of hours later or the next morning and be able to get something out of the thread. If something hasn't been mentioned before, it makes some sense to give it some context.

If you're commenting on a message a couple of posts above--and adding something it didn't already offer--then you shouldn't have to be as explicative.

Right on. I will definitely keep this in mind from now on

Now why do you try to steal 3rd?
Was it a hit and run attempt? Or did Braun just try to steal? I agree it does not make a ton of sense to steal in front of Prince, but we were able to steal a lot of bases off Molina yesterday.

If Braun had successfully stolen third it would have been a sacrfice situation with a runner on third and one out, but I agree that with a lefty cleanup hitter at bat it doesn't make much sense to steal third. I'm guessing Macha didn't send him.

Maybe I heard things wrong, but it seems like we're getting conflicting reports on the Brewers game plan on basestealing. Opening day, it sounded like Macha claimed that he didn't think the team would run much, then they went wild. Today, Randolph says they plan on being very aggressive.

wow guys. lets quit trying to make the web gems and just get at least 1 sure out. it also seemed like jj was a little too far towards the 1st base side when he didn't know what kind of feed he was going to get considering how Rickie had field and sort of spin around to get it to him

If we lose this one we have to point at fielding as the issue so far. That is 3 errors now (Hall's play at 3B was an error even if it wasn't called). We just can't keep giving them extra outs.

If we lose this one we have to point at fielding as the issue so far. That is 3 errors now (Hall's play at 3B was an error even if it wasn't called). We just can't keep giving them extra outs.
Not only giving them extra outs, but also making Yo throw extra pitches. After the bullpens display yesterday I was hoping that Yo could go deep into this game. The errors leading to extra pitches are not helping.

Archived