Brewer Fanatic

Pedro's 3rd Annual Spring Cleaning Giveaway

Pedro
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is awesome, as always Pedro! Thank you for your generosity!

I'd like to go in for the Carlos Lee bobblehead. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Can someone explain the huge fascination so many have with bobbleheads? I've got a few over the years while attending Brewers games and thought they were kinda cool looking, but nothing special and always gave them away when i'd spot a kid who happened to not have one.

Can someone explain the huge fascination so many have with bobbleheads? I've got a few over the years while attending Brewers games and thought they were kinda cool looking, but nothing special and always gave them away when i'd spot a kid who happened to not have one.
What's the fascination with any collectible?

They are like baseball cards for adults. I know adults collect cards, but they're just a neat thing to have displayed. I dunno, some people are really into collecting stamps and things, everyone has their own idea of something worth collecting.

Thanks everyone for participating. Sorry it took a couple days longer with Easter and all. Here are this year's winners:

Simmons bobble - RyDogg

Thomas bobble - PeaveyFury

Prince bobble - yoshii8 and pogokat

Barrell Man - splitterpfj

DVD - ccbrew, apirk, flosses like fossas, gobrew23

Miller bobble - Nottso

Lee bobble - thablingster

Yost bobble - kkoestler and bikeage77

Davis bobble - bensheeps

Weeks beckett - ewizabeff

Sheets ball - PrinceFielder28

Driver ball - patrickgpe

Jenkins ball - naivin

Johnson 3x5 - jchris

If you won, please send me a PM and I can either mail it to you, or if you're in the area, pick up or meet at game to save on postage.

At the end of the day, I got Yosted.
He haunts you in every manner.

If it's any consolation, the only reason I didn't have three Ned Yost mini bobbles to giveaway is because my 5-year old daughter snapped the head off one of them. I hope this helps.

He haunts you in every manner.

Yeah, no kidding. What a dipwad.

If it's any consolation, the only reason I didn't have three Ned Yost mini bobbles to giveaway is because my 5-year old daughter snapped the head off one of them. I hope this helps.

Was she screaming obscenities at it? (of course relative to a 5 yr. old's ability to do such a thing)

Was she screaming obscenities at it? (of course relative to a 5 yr. old's ability to do such a thing)

Well, she snapped the head off in a temper tantrum -- due, I'm sure to her belief that she was being mis-parented -- so, there was, no doubt, her equivalent of obscenities involved.

Archived