Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Clearance merchandise

MadisonBrewerBlue

Great minds think alike. I actually went out and bought 3 (myself, brother, dad) and got home and my wife had also picked up 3. Those prices are awesome! I'm mad because the 3 I bought were for $75 each and now read that the rest of you got them much cheaper. So I guess I have a few for sale ($75) if someone would like to buy them off of me. Thought i'd offer on here before just just returning them. PM me.

None of the Kohl's around me have any left so this might be your best chance.

I have:

old logo - L

new logo -L

new logo -XL

If you'd be willing to pay via pay pal, I'll even send it to you.

Just thought i'd put it on here and offer to a brewerfan before returning it to kohls.

I bought the navy thermabase and decided not to keep it. The boyfriend has one and we try hard not to match.

Men's Large. Just looking to get back the $38 I paid ($36 plus tax). I live on the East Side, work downtown, and will be at the games on Sunday and Tuesday this week.

tristarscoop, I sent you a PM about the jacket.

Edit: For Madison area folks in the men's XL range...Kohl's behind West Towne had one retro therma base jacket, men's XL, for $48.00 (60% off original price).

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Got mine at the Kohl's on 27th between Oklahoma and Layton, but it was the only one I saw. Didn't even find it in the correct area, but near the fitting rooms, shoved on a rack. I was at the Kohl's at Bayshore today and didn't see ANY clearance Brewers merch, FYI.

I sold the one I had, sorry folks.
And it's a great fit! Thanks. If the Brewers win Wednesday when I wear it, it'll officially be a good luck jacket. (I kept it in the Kohl's bag tonight, since I already had a jacket with me, and that clearly did not help the home team.)
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Terrace level shop has a bunch of stuff on sale. (Obviously you need a game ticket).

They had Jerseys (blank and crappy stitched ones) for 50 bucks (Down from 140). A bunch of nice shirts for either the skinny or the larger folks (xxl) for 10 bucks (Down from 30 or 50)

Archived