Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Clearance merchandise

MadisonBrewerBlue
I was at the Kohl's South Towne store in Madison today and they had just taken markdowns on some Brewer items. I bought myself the Brewers coaches therma base jacket which retails for $110.00 for $24.00 plus I had a 15% off coupon. They also had just taken a markdown on the satin Brewer coaches jackets retro and current which retail for $110.00 for $20.00. I was told all the Wisconsin stores took the markdowns today though prices may differ by location and is based on what that store owns. Just a heads up for those looking for a great deal.

I was at the Kohl's South Towne store in Madison today and they had just taken markdowns on some Brewer items. I bought myself the Brewers coaches therma base jacket which retails for $110.00 for $24.00 plus I had a 15% off coupon. They also had just taken a markdown on the satin Brewer coaches jackets retro and current which retail for $110.00 for $20.00. I was told all the Wisconsin stores took the markdowns today though prices may differ by location and is based on what that store owns. Just a heads up for those looking for a great deal.
Thanks for the info! You really got this year's therma base jacket by Majestic for $24?!

Thanks for the info MBB! I checked here in EC and all they had were the satin Cooperstown ones for $22. But I have a good buddy in Madison and he said he would pick one up for me. I can't believe that. They are on sale online at Kohl's, but they are still $72!

Thanks for the tip. I am heading down to Kohl's in East Town right now.

Edit: Picked up 3 of the Therma Base jackets.(myself, son, brother) Didn't intend to pick up any. The new logo ones were $24 and the ball and glove were $48. The new logo ones were pretty picked over in East Town. They had most of their sweatshirts and jackets 60-80% off. Not much else was on sale.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Thanks for the heads up. I went to Kohl's in Janesville and picked myself up a ball and glove logo therma base jacket for 48 bucks. I had a 30% off coupon as well, and after tax I got it for 35 dollars. I got the new logo therma base jacket for Christmas, so I'm pumped I've got both now. I can't believe I got nearly 100 dollars off of this jacket. I don't know what others think of these therma based jackets who have them, but I think they are really nice.
Follow me on Twitter

I'm gonna check the one in Tosa today (124 and North)...If someone has already called there, please let me know.

My friend called me Saturday cuz he got one for 75 instead of 120 and thought THAT was a deal.

Just went to Madison East on my lunch break and picked up one of the new design Therma jackets (I think it was the last one, they had quite a few of the satin ball and glove logo ones though) for $24 and a retro Yount jersey for $52! I was one day late for getting the additional 15-30% discount, but it was still a heck of a deal!

Archived