Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-07 Brewers (Suppan) at Giants (Lincecum): 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 10-6]

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also, I dont know if it 'blackout restrictions' is based on billing information? or IP adress? I haven't lived in Milwaukee since they started MLB.tv so My billing address is always nowhere near Milwaukee.

Dunno bud

They just have their playoff beards a little early this year.

Well, giving up eight runs to a terrible offensive team is probably not a good start to a playoff run. Thank goodness the schedule has a few games left in it, because this one is totally underwhelming.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Bush here? Never mind the results, I'm just surprised you go Bush here.

Not being snarky, did I miss something and he's not starting?

He wasn't going to start for a while so they said he would pitch in relief today to keep his arm fresh. Only he has never had any success throwing in relief in the majors so it is no surprise he's not having any success now.

Today was treated as a throw away game by starting Suppan and using Bush in relief and even though we got to Lincecum early we are gonna lose it.

I am back again to vent my frustrations on Bill Hall. This is a different games if he moves runner over with fundamentals in 5th. Then he rolls over a pitch when he is ahead of the count and meekly rolls into double play.

I know Suppan was awful, but I cannot take anymore of this Hall nonsense. I know McGahee is not the answer, but he is better than Hall.

Only he has never had any success throwing in relief in the majors so it is no surprise he's not having any success now.

Well, on the bright side, the Giants shouldn't score this many runs the rest of the series, so we're okay there.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Sorry, Stevo. I sometimes forget the blue.

I thought that one was kind of obvious, though. I mean, these beards look stupid, but I'm mainly jealous because I can't grow a good one of my own. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Archived