Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-07 Brewers (Suppan) at Giants (Lincecum): 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 10-6]

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tiny Tim out of the game, and we tie it up in just the 4th. Things are suddenly looking brighter.

Way to go Rickie. I hope you keep this up all year.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Macha seems like he's going to be super-aggressive on the basepaths this year and from what I'm seeing so far, he's going to be super-smart too. 3 stolen bases and a few extra bases taken. Seems like we're running every time we have someone on and the count goes deep.

I don't neccessarily think Macha is going to be more aggressive than the Brewers previous manager, I just think he'll have the guys better prepared. It seems like he had them equipped with a solid gameplan out there today. I get the sense that Macha leaves no stone unturned finding small advantages. Today it may be running on a pitcher with a slow delivery. Tommorrow it might be attacking first pitches from a guy who throws a ton of 1st pitch strikes. Either way I expect a more cerebral approach, rather than a fly by the seat of your pants approach. A freshing change to say the least.

Archived