Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-04 Brewers (Coffey and Bullpen) at Dodgers (Kershaw), 9:05 CDT -- Watch! [Brewers win, 7-4]

Mass Haas
Brewer Fanatic Staff

OK, so this is the last IGT befoere we welcome IGT preview master Woogie back with open arms on Tuesday.

Check out tonight's game in the new MLB.TV high-definition player with all the new bells and whistles (MLB Premium subscription required)

http://mlb.mlb.com/mediacenter/index.jsp

The game is also on the MLB network, and on WTMJ.

2B Rickie Weeks

RF Corey Hart

LF Ryan Braun

1B Prince Fielder

SS J.J. Hardy

CF Mike Cameron

3B Bill Hall

C Mike Rivera

RHP Todd Coffey

So much for it being on the MLBN for me. Checked earlier today and there it was on the guide. Now it says Padres at Angels. This takes the cake. No blackout this time. Apparently they just decided to show a different game after advertising the Brewer game earlier. I'm so sick of the crap!

I caught a little of the first inning and the Dodgers tv announcer doesn't know his facts. He said Braun had 82 RBI's last year along with 28 HR's (must have used the stats 2 years ago), but the worst was that he said Braun played a terrible 3rd base last year. Seriously? Come on.
How are you seeing the game on tv?

maybe MLB Extra Innings?

On another note, why doesn't anyone use the chat room anymore?

As far as I know this game is not on MLB E.I. Doesn't even show up on the guide. All the channels say upcoming for the respective teams regular season opener. Unless I'm missing something

Brewer Fanatic Staff
I caught a little of the first inning and the Dodgers tv announcer doesn't know his facts. He said Braun had 82 RBI's last year along with 28 HR's (must have used the stats 2 years ago), but the worst was that he said Braun played a terrible 3rd base last year. Seriously? Come on.

Yeah, that anonymous Vin Scully guy...http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

How are you seeing the game on tv?

I was watching via MLB.TV on the PC with my subscription. But they're not activating the new feature where you can synch up either radio feed with the TV broadcast until the regular season, so I bailed out on watching and now have Ueck and Corey on only.

On another note, why doesn't anyone use the chat room anymore?

It should be a rocking place starting Tuesday.

In the Major League forum there was a mention of the game being on mlb.tv for free tonight. I just went to mlb.tv and just get subscription information. Is there a way to see the game for free?
Thats what I was looking for too, but I haven't had any luck. I guess Gameday will have to do. I can't express how disappointing it is to be expecting to watch it on MLBN and then get stuck with the ol' Gamdeday. No offense to Gameday...

I'm with everyone else. I went to check on the free demo of the game online, and saw it doesn't exist. Then I checked Extra Innings (I subscribe) and it's not there. Just an overall frustrating way to spend a Saturday night. Not that I had big plans or anything

That's a producer's screw up. The announcer almost certainly doesn't prepare his own research

Sometimes I wonder who does compile Vin Scully's information......."And here's Bill Hall. Born in Mississippi, he now lives in Phoenix. His favorite food is Peanut Butter and he builds model trains in the off-season."

Oh, now, he got a zero in the end (even if it took 15 balls and 15 strikes).

Edit: Prince looks uncommonly happy in his gameday photo, maybe like a guy who has a contract might look:

http://mlb.mlb.com/images/players/mugshot/ph_425902.jpg

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived