Brewer Fanatic

Brewers v. Dodgers anyone?

SoCal Brew Crew Fan will be out at Dodger Stadium on Saturday night to check out the Crew. We'll be in the section behind the Dodgers dugout...or at the concession stand loading up my daughter with plenty of treats. I haven't decided which Brewers jersey I'm going with...either the road Yount or the home Jerry Augustine jersey (my 2 all time favorite Brewers). My daughter has diplomatically agreed to wear her Ryan Braun shirt with her pink Dodgers hat.

Until the last couple years it's been a long time since April wasn't the best month to be a Brewers fan. I can't wait. If anyone is at the park, stop by and say hi!

(edit: excessive punctuation --1992)

I'll keep an eye out for you Louis...great jersey choice!!!

Great memory hawing!!! On the day of game 162 last year I gave each of my kids a pack of baseball cards to fire them up...the first card my oldest pulled out happened to be Ryan Braun...how was that for a sign. We had his card propped up right under the TV when he hit the big blast. I brought back a Braun shirt for her from the playoffs...she loved it. He's been her favorite player ever since.

Augie jersey it is!!! The Yount one has a few too many Secret Stadium Sauce stains anyways!!!

FYI - The local UW alumni club has been meeting before games at the Dugout Bar on Sunset Blvd. not too far from the stadium. I'm not sure which game they are meeting before this weekend, but last year there were at least a hundred Brewers fans there. I won't be able to make that this weekend, but probably will when they come back in August.

A little postscript from last night...my daughter got very excited whenever Ryan Braun came up. In the seventh, he belted a long homerun. She got so excited; her eyes got big, her jaw dropped and she proceeded to whip off her jacket to show everyone around her Ryan Braun shirt. Later, she took off her Dodgers hat and asked if we could get her some more Brewers stuff for her birthday. I think she's hooked...thank you Ryan Braun!!!

Archived