Brewer Fanatic

Opening Day Magnet....

Ok, I have about 11 extra magnets for those that would like one. If you have something you would like to send in exchange (i.e an extra T-Rats mag schedhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif etc.) that would be great. If not, that's cool too. It's too hard for me to go back and dole in order of posts seeing I don't know who got one and who didn't, so I guess the next 10 people to PM me get one. (1 is reserved for Dmiles23 if he still needs one - Dmiles because he was 2nd in line and lost out to razzzorsharp.)

Also, if anyone has any creative ideas of how to mail them out I would appreciate it. They obviously won't fit in a regular envelope and I don't want to spend too much to mail the 11 of them out. Thanks...

EDIT: Magnets spoken for-

1.turborickey

2. AirShuttle6104

3. jlau20

4. ekutchery

Also, if anyone has any creative ideas of how to mail them out I would appreciate it. They obviously won't fit in a regular envelope and I don't want to spend too much to mail the 11 of them out. Thanks...
If you have paper grocery bags around the house, wrap a magnet in that before labeling and postaging. The paper's about as heavy as a manila envelope, and you wouldn't have to buy manila envelopes. Just be sure to tape it decently - packing tape, not scotch. The post office will not accept masking tape on a package.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived